Saturday, July 4, 2015

Funny 30th Birthday Poems - Limericks, Haiku, Rhymes

These are original poems written by me - some silly, some obscure. They are all about thirtieth birthdays. Feel free to use them for personal use at special events like birthday parties and stuff. Please do not use them for commercial purposes or anything other than personal use - thanks!  Hope you like.  Happy birthday, y'all!

Non-Gender Specific


30th Birthday Haiku

Third decade so gone.
Embrace new and funky age.
Fourth decade so me.

Thirty. Finally.
So. It's here. The big three-oh.
Anticlimactic.

Does thirty hurty?
Twenties gone like a birdy.
This poem's too wordy.

Twenty nine no more.
Thirty one not yet, not yet.
Thirty is average.

Year of round number.
That's gotta mean something good.
Lots of gifts at least.

Age thirty is nice.
Nothing wrong with bifocals.
Who are you again?

30th Birthday Limericks


Upon turning 30, a youth
Said "I'm no longer young or uncouth.
My dignity's grand,
I'm mature, and
I'm getting quite long in the tooth."

A thirty-year-old said, "Hey!"
Thirty? You're kidding! No way!
'Cause you've all shown up
It must mean I'm grown-up
But waaaaah! I still wanna plaaaaay!"

30th Birthday Poems for Women


Limericks for Women


A woman who turned thirty years
Shed a few sentimental tears.
"I'll miss those days
And my youthful ways.
Here's to fuddy-duddy-dom! Cheers!"

When she turned thirty, a woman
Proclaimed "I'm a middle-aged human!
Is that a gray hair?
A wrinkle?  Do I care?
Maybe later - now I'm zoomin'!"

"Now that I'm thirty," said she
"I should add some dignity.
No more hopping.
Right now that's stopping.
I'm taking up Tai Chi!"

Haiku for Women


She became thirty
Sandwiched between prime numbers
Three times ten is good.

So many decades
This is only the fourth one.
Then why is she tired?


30th Birthday Poems for Men


Limericks for Men


At 30, a fellow declared
He'd run twenty miles if dared
Ancient? Not him.
'Cross an ocean he'd swim!
They all smiled as if they cared.

A guy turned thirty and stated,
"Whatever. My twenties, I hated.
This is good. I can date
Older women, be late
For the date 'cause I'm antiquated."

A man who became one year older
Looked in his personal folder.
"I see here I'm thirty.
Well, that's real purty."
And he chucked it over his shoulder.

If you like these limericks and haiku, I have birthday gifts with these and others displayed in my Zazzle store

1 comment: